Plutohome/LinuxMCE Orbiter for Nokia Internet Tablet
This is an application which implements a control panel for open source home automation system
Plutohome and LinuxMCE. OS2005,
OS2006 and OS2007 are supported. All development is done by Plutohome development team. Here you can find
a maemo wrapper and binary packages only.
One click installation
One click installation is available here
(for OS2007 is actually needed
New Orbiter for OS2008 is available for downloading. There
are following bug-fixes:
- colors of the floorplan icons are displayed correctly (including active media directors);
- titles in the media browser are not showed if covers exist;
- initiating phone call from the Orbiter is working again;
- screensaver is disabled for the Nokia's Orbiter.
After testing that version will be placed into public LinuxMCE repository to provide one click installation and
upgrade already installed versions.
Built new LinuxMCE 0704 Orbiter. The main changes are following:
- use 16bit SDL surface intead of 32bit;
- check if WiFi connection presents before statr;
- check if MS TrueType fonts are inctalled before start;
- support OS2008.
So, you can download
and test it.
Build the LinuxMCE Orbiter and all dependencies for new OS2008 (the Orbiter is available in TAR
archive only, the package is coming soon). They can be downloaded from the project page on Maemo Garage
under section OS2008.